Saturday

2014 Term 1 classes about to start !



I hope you all had a lovely break over Christmas and the New Year ! 
Schools have all started about now and the first week here in New Zealand sees the celebration of Waitangi Day of course on Thursday, which means I have decided to start the term classes the following week. 11 February will be the first after school class for the Tuesday group, 12 February for the Wednesday group etc. All class dates can be found HERE There are just a few spots left, so if you haven't made up your mind yet, don't take too long and contact me HERE
For my adult classes, I will have the Wednesday Evening 7 pm - 9 pm and Friday morning 10 am - 12 noon available for casual sessions now, contact me as previously when you intend to come. Thursday morning class and evening classes are for weekly students only.